Christ Ahnsahnghong is God

Christ Ahnsahnghong is God
Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy (Rev 1:3)

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Those who want to receive love of God, come to christ Ahnsahnghong and God the mother who are savior in this age!!

World mission society church of god believe christ Ahnsahnghong and God the mother.
And world mission society church of god practice love that is given by christ Ahnsahnghong and God the mother.

--I have been attending the World Mission Society Church of God since 2006, when my friend in college introduced me to the church. After that, I have totally changed, which surprised the people around me. They complimented because I was really high-tempered before. My friends always ask "Why are you so happy?" and I say, "Because I go to the Church of God." WMSCOG has given me great change and became the turning point of my life. They even ask how my wife and I can live without arguing, and harmoniously for 7 years. And we always say, "Because we're attending the Church of God!" My co-workers complimented me because I work so joyfully. My boss even said "Will, you are always positive." I am so happy because I am practicing love, by giving love to others.--

2 comments:

  1. Yeah !! Come to WMSCOG and receive the love of Christ ahnsahnghong and God the mother who give it without any conditions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy in WMSCOG..!!!
    Come to WMSCOG.!!

    ReplyDelete