Christ Ahnsahnghong is God

Christ Ahnsahnghong is God
Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy (Rev 1:3)

Monday, July 8, 2013

Mom’s dream

Mom’s dream

In my mom’s cell phone, my number is saved in the name of “my dream”.
One day, I asked her with some curiosity, “Mom, why did you save my number like that?”
“My girl is mom’s everything.  Her life is my life and she is my dream and that is why I did it.”

When I feel pleased, so does she, and when I feel sad, she feels more sorrowful.
I must be mom’s everything and her only hope for sure.



-   children is a dream and hope and the reason that live of all mothers in this world.
sometimes,we can see that some parents who has lost children suffered in life.
because they have lost a dream and the reason they should live.
they concentrate to find the lost children behind their lives.
Likewise,our heavenly mother came to this earth to find lost children,us.
Though she was suffering because of us,
she’s never forgotten.
so we give eternal thanks and honor to you mother.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you,God the Mother, Our Heavenly Mother you are undeniable Elohim God who come to give heavenly love.

    ReplyDelete